|November 07, 2018||
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: SFWS Building, Conference Room 1101, 602 Duncan Drive, Auburn, AL
Auburn University School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences Fall Seminar Series Presents:
Luis O Morales, Postdoctoral Researcher at the Department of Horticultural Science, North Carolina State University, will give a talk titled, Unraveling Molecular and Physiological Mechanisms Mediating Stress Acclimation in Plants.
Seminar is held at 11 a.m. in Conference Room 1101 in the SFWS Building, 602 Duncan Drive, Auburn, AL.
· Faculty, students and the public are invited to attend this free program.
· Complimentary cookies and coffee will be served.
· CFEs are available by request.
· Advanced registration is not required.
· Parking is available on the 3rd and 4th floors of the South Quad parking deck on Duncan Drive, directly across from the SFWS Building. See Parking Services on Level 3 to obtain a visitor pass.
To review the speaker biography and abstract, visit http://sfws.auburn.edu/event/sfws-seminar-series-dr-luis-o-morales/.