|October 24, 2018||
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: SFWS Building, Conference Room 1101, 602 Duncan Drive, Auburn, AL
Auburn University School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences Fall Seminar Series Presents:
Alabama Urban Forestry Coordinator Dale Dickens, of the Alabama Forestry Commission, will give a talk titled, Alabama's Urban Forest Strike Team.
Seminar is held at 11 a.m. in Conference Room 1101 in the SFWS Building, 602 Duncan Drive, Auburn, AL.
· Faculty, students and the public are invited to attend this free program.
· Complimentary cookies and coffee will be served.
· CFEs are available by request.
· Advanced registration is not required.
· Parking is available on the 3rd and 4th floors of the South Quad parking deck on Duncan Drive, directly across from the SFWS Building. See Parking Services on Level 3 to obtain a visitor pass.
To review the speaker biography and abstract, visit http://sfws.auburn.edu/event/sfws-seminar-dale-dickens/ .