|September 19, 2018||
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: SFWS Building, Classroom 1223
Auburn University School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences Fall Seminar Series Presents:
Dr. Ilari Filpponen, Assistant Research Professor, Alabama Center for Paper and Bioresource Engineering, Department of Chemical Engineering, College of Engineering, at Auburn University who will give a talk titled, Tailoring the surface wettability of cellulose-based paper/nanopaper via novel photo-induced thiol-ene and thiol-yne reactions: Towards electronic and microfluidic applications.
Seminar is held at 11am in Conference Room 1101 in the SFWS Building, 602 Duncan Drive, Auburn, AL.
· Faculty, students and the public are invited to attend this free program.
· Complimentary cookies and coffee will be served.
· CFEs are available by request.
· Advanced registration is not required.
· Parking is available on the 3rd and 4th floors of the South Quad parking deck on Duncan Drive, directly across from the SFWS Building. See Parking Services on Level 3 to obtain a visitor pass.
To review the speaker biography and abstract, visit http://sfws.auburn.edu/event/sfws-seminar-series-dr-ilari-filpponen/.