|March 28, 2018||
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Auburn University School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences Spring Seminar Series Presents:
Ali Krzton of AU Libraries who will give a talk entitled, “Research Data Management for Environmental Science.”
Seminar is held at 11am in Conference Room 1101 in the SFWS Building, 602 Duncan Drive, Auburn, AL.
• Faculty, students and the public are invited to attend this free program.
• Complimentary cookies and coffee will be served.
• CFEs are available by request.
• Advanced registration is not required.
• Parking is available on the 3rd and 4th floors of the South Quad parking deck on Duncan Drive, directly across from the SFWS Building. See Parking Services on Level 3 to obtain a visitor pass.
To review and/or download the SFWS Seminar Series fall schedule, speaker biographies and abstracts, visit http://sfws.auburn.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/2018-Spring-SFWS-Seminar-Series-2.pdf