|October 18, 2017||
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences, Conference Room 1101, 602 Duncan Drive, Auburn, AL
Auburn University School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences Fall Seminar Series Presents:
Dr. Gang Dong, associate professor of ecology, of Shanxi University will give a talk entitled, “The Changing Climates and Vegetation and the Ecosystem services of Loess Plateau in China.”
Seminar held at 11am in Conference Room 1101 in the SFWS Building, 602 Duncan Drive, Auburn, AL.
• Faculty, students and the public are invited to attend this free program.
• Complimentary cookies and coffee will be served.
• CFEs are available on request.
• Advanced registration is not required.
• Parking is available on the 3rd and 4th floors of the South Quad parking deck on Duncan Drive, directly across from the SFWS Building. See Parking Services on Level 3 to obtain a visitor pass.
To review and/or download the SFWS Seminar Series fall schedule, speaker biographies and abstracts, visit: http://sfws.auburn.edu/sfws-announces-the-fall-seminar-series-calendar/