|September 27, 2017||
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences, Conference Room 1101, 602 Duncan Drive, Auburn, AL
Auburn University School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences Fall Seminar Series Presents:
Dr. Matt Waters, assistant professor of environmental science, of the Auburn University College of Agriculture Department of Crop, Soil and Environmental Sciences will give a talk entitled, “Linking Landscapes and Aquatic Environments through Time: Applying paleolimnology to the lakes of the SE USA.”
Seminar held at 11am in Conference Room 1101 in the SFWS Building, 602 Duncan Drive, Auburn, AL.
• Faculty, students and the public are invited to attend this free program.
• Complimentary cookies and coffee will be served.
• CFEs are available on request.
• Advanced registration is not required.
• Parking is available on the 3rd and 4th floors of the South Quad parking deck on Duncan Drive, directly across from the SFWS Building. See Parking Services on Level 3 to obtain a visitor pass.
To review and/or download the SFWS Seminar Series fall schedule, speaker biographies and abstracts, visit: http://sfws.auburn.edu/sfws-announces-the-fall-seminar-series-calendar/