|September 20, 2017||
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences, Classroom 1224, 602 Duncan Drive, Auburn, AL
Auburn University School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences Fall Seminar Series Presents:
Dr. John Kush, research fellow and instructor, of Auburn University School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences will give a talk entitled, “Prescribed Fire – Burning Questions (What? When? How? Insanity!).”
Seminar held at 11am in Classroom 1224 in the SFWS Building, 602 Duncan Drive, Auburn, AL.
• Faculty, students and the public are invited to attend this free program.
• Complimentary cookies and coffee will be served.
• CFEs are available on request.
• Advanced registration is not required.
• Parking is available on the 3rd and 4th floors of the South Quad parking deck on Duncan Drive, directly across from the SFWS Building. See Parking Services on Level 3 to obtain a visitor pass.
To review and/or download the SFWS Seminar Series fall schedule, speaker biographies and abstracts, visit: http://sfws.auburn.edu/sfws-announces-the-fall-seminar-series-calendar/